october tbr


I can't believe it's October already! I also can't believe this is my first post on my blog! I'm so excited to have a little project of my own, I hope I can keep you updated on what I've been reading or plan on reading. On that note, today I'm going to mention the books I plan on reading during the month of October.
I'm currently at university and October is going to be a pretty busy month (with traveling in order to write a pretty good essay; a lot of tests and intense studying sessions) but I'm going to try to read a book or two. 
I don't usually stick to my "to be read" piles, but I figured that since it's the beginning of a new month, the perfect first post would have to be a TBR. So here we go:


1 - This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith - I started this book last week and I'm almost done with it (yay!). It will hopefully be the first book I read in October, even though I read most of it in September (shh).

2 - The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas - I also started this one in September. This book has 5 novellas that are prequels to the Throne of Glass series (which I loooove!). I want to read this one before I dive into Queen of Shadows (even though QoS is looking at me from my bookshelf and begging me to read it. Soon. Soon).

3- Tatiana and Alexander by Paullina Simons - I read The Bronze Horseman back in January and I loved it so much! It is now one of my favorite books. I've been wanting to pick up the second book in this trilogy but I don't think I was ready for it at the time. I really feel like reading it this month though! Let's hope I have time to pick it up since it's a big book (not as big as The Bronze Horseman, though).

4 - Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout - I read the first two books and I didn't think they were that fantastic. I quite enjoyed them, but I don't understand the hype this series has. I do understand the way Jennifer L. Armentrout makes you adicted to her books! I think they have become my guilty pleasure.

I might not stick to this tbr, but these are all the books I feel like reading right now. I also wanted to include The Martian by Andy Weir because I really want to watch the movie, but I don't feel as invested on it as I do on these books.
What are you going to read this month? Let me know!


No comments