series I want to finish and start in 2016

Hello friends! I hope you had a lovely Christmas (for those who celebrate it) and I hope the holiday season is going great!
I've been away too long, I know. University takes up most of my time and I didn't have time to read nor come here. But now that I am on Christmas break, I want to update my blog and read as much as I can.
Today I am bringing you a post that was inspired by the top 5 wednesday group on goodreads but I decided to add the "series I want to finish" part, so I won't consider this post as a T5W one. I will try to officially participate next week because I love this group - they have so many interesting things to talk about!
So, without further ado, these are the series I plan on finishing and starting in 2016:

Series I want to finish:

1. The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
 
(currently on the third book! I'm obsessed)
2. The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout

(I need to read Origin and Opposition)

3. The Bronze Horseman Trilogy by Paullina Simons
(I only read the first book but I LOVED IT!!)


Series I want to start:

1. The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater

2. The Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes 
 

3. The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson

 
 4. The Winner's Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski 
 
5. Snow Like Ashes Trilogy by Sara Raasch
 
 (the cover for the third book hasn't come out yet) 

What are the series you're most looking forward to read? Do you have any recommendations for me?  Let me know in the comments! :)

 

No comments