bookish playlists

Hello friends! Exams are finally over and I'm happy to have some free time on my hands. Today I'm going to talk about bookish playlists! I love reading and I love music, so why not mix them together?
I don't usually listen to music while I'm reading (simply because I get too distracted) but I love to listen to music that reminds me of certain characters. That way I get to spend more time with them. It's also a great way to get the feels you used to have while reading the book or a great way to go back to the wonderful world of a certain book without actually re-reading it (because some people don't like to re-read books and that's totally fine).
If you're wondering where to find bookish playlist (or any kind of playlist, to be honest), 8tracks is you best friend! I love that website because it's a great and easy way to find new music and make your own playlists. This is post is not sponsored, by the way. I just really love this website and spend most of my time on it! (I feel like I should mention that haha).
Today I'm going to show you one playlist that I've been loving recently. I'll be doing more posts like this one where I'll show a different bookish playlist each time. Maybe this will help you find new music to listen to and/or inspire you to read the book related to it.
If you'd like to follow me on 8tracks, you can click here


This one is one of my recent favourites! You can clearly see this is inspired by the lovely Lara Jean from To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han. If you haven't read this duology, what are you waiting for? It puts you in such a wonderful mood. Lara Jean is one of my favourite characters ever. If you haven't heard about this book, it's basically about a girl that writes letters to the boys she has loved (you probably guessed that by the tittle of the book) and then she writes seals them and saved them in a hat box. But one day her letter are all mailed to those boys. Oops.
To All The Boys I've Loved Before and P.S I Still Love You (the second and final book in this duology) have it all - romance, cuteness, drama, a lovely family dynamic (seriously, I want to be in their family so bad) and a perfect sibling relationship. I believe this playlist represents Lara Jean's personality so well. I really felt like I was Lara Jean when I was listening to this. If you ever wanted to be her (`*cough* like me * cough*) then listen to it :)

Let me know what you think of this playlist and this new little series I'm starting here. Do you have any bookish playlists that you love or have you ever made one? Leave the links in the comments and I'll definitely listen to them.


No comments