happy new year and all the other happies I missed // an update

It's May, which means this is my first post in 2017 *hides in shame*. Well, happy new year, Valentine's Day and all the other holidays and special days we had since January! I also turned twenty two years old in March so happy birthday to me. 
I haven't written anything here and to be honest, I miss it. I haven't read much either (nothing, actually). I also didn't feel like posting much because I wanted to stay away from the internet for a bit and focus on university.

I finally felt courageous enough to dig up this blog and clean the dust that has been accumulating due to my absent months. The problem is: as I mentioned, I haven't read much. Scratch that - I have been reading, but I haven't finished a book in months. What to do now? How am I supposed to blog now? Well, I decided to post more often but about many different things that can be posted and don't require me finishing a book. My posts will still mostly be book related, but I want to talk about other things that I'm interested and invested in. Not because I feel like that's going to boost my blog (I don't really care about that and to be honest I don't think it will), but because I NEED to have something that will make me feel accomplished and satisfied. Somehow this blog and books give me a feeling of goodness and calmness that I need 😁(cue eye roll from less sensitive people that don't understand how important someone's mental health is).

ANYWAY, that's pretty much all I wanted to say in this post. Don't call this a comeback BUT I'll try to write more often and keep you updated on things I am interested in at the moment! 💖


No comments