ten books you'd buy right this second if someone handed you a fully loaded gift card

Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. All the information on the topics and how you can participate can be found here.

Hello lovely friends! I hope you had a wonderful start to August, also known as the last month of summer to many of us (except for me, hehe, sorry not sorry).

Today I thought about doing a top ten tuesday because I haven't been doing enough tags lately (or posts... but let's not talk about that right now). I found this topic really interesting, simply because I have too many books to buy and I would love if someone gave them to me *wink wink*. Here are my top ten books I'd buy right this second if someone handed me a fully loaded gift card:


  1. The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson
  2. The King Slayer by Virgina Boecker
  3. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
  4. Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch
  5. The Rose and the Dagger by Renée Ahdieh
  6. Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman
  7. The Seven Realms Series by Cinda Williams Chima
    1. The Demon King
    2. The Exiled Queen
    3. The Gray Wolf Throne
    4. The Crimson Crown

What books would you buy right this second if you received a fully loaded gift card? Let me know in the comments or link your Top Ten Tuesday bellow!


No comments