(a not that big) collective book haul

Now that I'm making this post, I realise that I haven't bought that many books since my last book haul (which was in January). I actually thought this was going to be a huge collective book haul, but it turns out, I only bought 8 books in the last 5 months! Hey, but that means I can buy more books in order to celebrate not buying that many books, hehe.


I started reading The Raven Boys this month and I fell in love with it. Of course I HAD to buy the rest of the quartet! 

The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater;
Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater;
The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater;



During the last few months, I got to buy some other amazing books (most of which I still haven't read, but that doesn't matter right now, shhhh):

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes;
Defy by Sara B. Larson;
The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski;
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (I still haven't read TMI or TID... Shame on me for not having read them and for buying this book... Oh well);
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas.


What books have you recently bought? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments