waiting on wednesday: the square root of summer

The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood
Publication Date: May 3rd 2016

This is what it means to love someone. This is what it means to grieve someone. It's a little bit like a black hole. It's a little bit like infinity.
Gottie H. Oppenheimer is losing time. Literally. When the fabric of the universe around her seaside town begins to fray, she's hurtled through wormholes to her past:
To last summer, when her grandfather Grey died. To the afternoon she fell in love with Jason, who wouldn't even hold her hand at the funeral. To the day her best friend Thomas moved away and left her behind with a scar on her hand and a black hole in her memory.
Although Grey is still gone, Jason and Thomas are back, and Gottie's past, present, and future are about to collide—and someone's heart is about to be broken.
I'm so excited for this novel. Ever since I discovered it, I've been slightly obsessed with it! I love contemporaries and summer's coming (which means I'll be reading tons of contemporary). This cover is also TO DIE FOR and made me want this book even more!! The description is so intriguing! I can't wait to finally have this in my hands.

~Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme created by Breaking the Spine ~

What book are you anxiously waiting for?

No comments