fave bookstagrams

I love, love, love bookstagram. If you love books and Instagram, you probably love bookstagram too. There are so many beautiful accounts out there and I cry daily because mine doesn't look as beautiful as them! That usually happens with my faves... I stare at their accounts multiple times a day. I secretly want to be best friends with the people that run those accounts because they are all such lovely human beings. PLEASE BE MY FRIEND - I'll give you cookies and I'll compliment you every day!

Okay, okay, I'll stop now. But in all seriousness, these accounts are some of the most beautiful accounts on bookstagram and because I love them so much, I decided to share them all with you! These accounts deserve every single follower they have and many, many more! Without further ado, these are some of my fave bookstagram accounts: (I can't really post all the accounts I love here, so I'll be posting similar posts like this)



VibinWithBooks - ultimate fave, to be honest!

pollyandbooks

bookinfities


tomesandtea


bookbaristas


perpetualpages


maielqady


totallbooknerd7


fictionandfae


jesyshelf



Like I mentioned above, these are, by no means, all of my favourite bookstagrams! I will probably make more posts like this one so I can mention all of the accounts that are close to my heart! 

Do you have a bookstagram? Who are your faves? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments